Living for Christ

Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm Thankful It's Friday!

Yea - it's the weekend! I am so glad - not sure why I'm feeling so tired. My son had two ballgames this week, on Tues and Thurs evenings - so that make those days kinda long. but all in all, it was a good week. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow there is a car show just up the road from where I live. I will get to spend some time with my brother. He is coming down for the car show and then we will go over to dad's to celebrate Father's Day. Then Sunday, we will go to my mom's and cookout for my husband to celebrate father's day. The weather is supposed to be nice - so I am so looking forward to laying in the sun and relaxing - and hopefully taking a boat ride.:) It is my wish that all of you have a wonderful weekend as well.

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best andy may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory and praise of God." Phil 1:9-11

4 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Nicole,
    It sounds like you did have a very busy week. Seems summertime is just like that, huh? Glad for your time with your mom and sister. How is your mom doing?

    My daughter has another ear infection or maybe the previous one just didn't get healed up. I could tell when I was there yesterday that something was wrong and I had them come check her ears and he said one was red, swollen and probably pus filled. So they put her back on the antibiotic.

    What do you have going on this week?

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    KnowItAllMom,
    Wow! It took me awhile to figure this one out! I thought, "who is this? I don't remember ever having a post from her before. What is this talk about weather and storms?" Then it finally hit me!! I'm so glad you finally got it figured out. Glad to have you aboard and joining us bloggers. Now - when you feel real ambitious - you can start your own blog. Everytime someone reads a comment - they click on the name of the poster and try to go visit their blog - so quit holding people in suspense and create a blog already!!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hello KIAM (Yes that's short for KnowITAllMom) If I can figure out the blogging thing - I know you can. I could even help one day on my day off. We could do a blog lesson followed by lunch - or we could do lunch followed by a blog lesson. Would be great fun! :)

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hi JoJo -

    Enjoyed your post today on Stephen's blog. I'm so blessed to have met all the Christians there.

    Have to run - or I'll be getting behind schedule.

    Anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home