Living for Christ

Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday's Update

Well, when we got there this morning, she was more calm than I have seen her since all this started last Wednesday. Her body was still having jerking movements, but they were less pronounced and her eyes looked better. They said she had a good night and slept thru it. (which she has every night)

The Dr came in and we talked about all that has gone on and she wondered about doing a CT scan of her sinuses to see if there is some sort of blockage or something going on to make her uncomfortable. She thought of this because I told her how many ear, sinus and tonsil infections she has had over the past few months. I asked her if they could possibly do a whole head scan just to check and see if there is anything else because of all the jerky movements etc. She thought that might be a good idea.

We went down to the cafeteria for lunch and when we came back she had begun running fever again and her body was jerking more. Also her eyes were very dilated again and it just seems she's kinda off in her own little world.

Got to talk to another Dr before we left and I asked her about possibly doing a EEG also to see if these movements were seizures related or not. She said they would have Neurology make those decisions. So the plan is to go up in the morning and see what they decide. I want to talk to the Neurology Dr's and give them as much info as possible.

Thank you again, for the continued prayers.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Clandestine said…

    Hey Jojo,

    I have been keeping you and little Kristin in my thoughts and will continue to do so. I hope that things start to improve for all of you!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Christinewjc said…

    Jojo,

    I have been so busy lately that I haven't visited your blog in a long time.

    I'm so sorry to come back here and read about Kristin's serious health problems. I am keeping her, you and your entire family in my prayers.

    In the love of the Lord,
    Christine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home