Living for Christ

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Prayer Request

Hello Friends,

I have a prayer request for my precious daughter, Kristin. I got a call yesterday, from the nursing home where she lives, that she was crying very hard and sweating profusely. They had the Dr check her and she ordered a couple X-rays, which we still don't have the results of. I went up to be with her last night and although she was not crying, she was very restless and very wet from sweat. I did manage to massage her head and finally get her to drift off to sleep.

They called this morning and said she was doing the same thing, but worse. We are headed up to the Children's Hospital. Please pray they can quickly find the problem and relieve her pain. Also for safety as I travel up - it takes about an hour.

Thank you so much!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Clandestine said…

    you and your family will be in my thoughts for sure! i'll send kristin-happy-thoughts from this kristin to yours!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Jojo,

    I'm sorry I didn't see this til tonight, but...you know I'm praying for you guys. I know how difficult this is for you. It's hard to think of anything else when your baby is hurting.

    Praying that those who would care for Kristin be filled with all the skill,wisdom and compassion they need... and I pray that you would sense the Lord's peace and comfort in a powerful way and His rest surround you.

    Jojo, I hope everything went alright. Waiting to hear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home