Living for Christ

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Another Update

Yesterday was too busy for me to get an update posted, but Kristin is doing better. They got her completely off the vent and oxygen on Thursday night. Yesterday, Mark took off work and went up to be with her. She pretty much slept the whole time. I worked until mid afternoon and then went up and she was awake the whole time for me. I could only stay about an hour because my son had a football game and it was parent's night, but it was good to see her looking better. She acted kinda restless, and I saw some real jerky movements, but she was still really drowsy acting too.

We still do not know anything about the source of infection. It concerns me that we really don't know what caused all this to begin with. I called first thing this morning, and they said she had a couple incidents last night where she was irritated. I will work this morning and then go up and see her this afternoon. I am planning to stop at the nursing home and get a few of her favorite video's and toys and see if I can get a smile. Please pray she will. I am concerned of further brain-damage from all the trauma of Thursday. Please also continue to pray for answers to the problem. God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home