Living for Christ

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Learning the Technology

I just wanted to point out that I have added some things to my blog. Thanks to my friend, Lepido, I now have added "My Favorite Blogs" and some "Links" that I am proud to reference to. I had the pleasure of talking to my blogging buddy, Lepido, by phone, because he was so generous to offer his help. I can be quite "dumb" when it comes to computer technology. Next, we will tackle posting pictures!!

Please notice and visit my link to "Rebekah's blog" so you can visit there and pray for this special little girl. She is fighting a battle with a rare cancer and sure could use your prayers. Her parents keep this site updated frequently with the latest news on her. It is really awesome to see how many people are lifting them up in prayer.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said…

    Just as long as you don't wake up your husband talking about it!
    :) Nice story!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    It's hard telling what I talk about in my sleep - He never tells me! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home