Living for Christ

Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol

Well tonight was the first time this season that I was unhappy with the voting on American Idol. I did not want to see Gedeon voted off, he was awesome. I wanted to see Kevin go. It has been nice to see him do well, but I thought his talent has gotten him as far as it should. BUMMER! I think Gedeon is a Christian too. Him and Mandisa. Loved seeing her confront Simon several weeks ago. She did such a good job and said the right things.

My favorites are Chris, Katharine, Ace, Lisa, Paris, Mandisa, & Taylor. I also like Bucky & Kellie. Fun group this year.

Survivor is not as much so this year. Nobody has really clicked with me yet, but I do like how they keep coming up with new things to keep the show interesting. The whole "Exile Island" thing is a new twist.

Well, just wanted to talk a little TV with ya'll. You will have to let me know your favorites. I'm still waiting for my friend, Steve, to be on American Idol and show them what Christian rock is all about. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Clandestine said…

    I don't watch either of those shows! I like Amazing Race, but I haven't watched that this season yet - I have it tivo'd so maybe tonight. I tutor the SAT after work (because my job doesn't do any good for anyone, so I have to supplement it!), and the test is coming up so I've been SO busy with that. But anyway - I also watch Grey's Anatomy, Alias (if it's ever going to be on again), Lost, ummm...I really like Numbers and all the Law and Orders...and PBS shows! :)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger JodiTucker said…

    Hi Jojo,

    I watch tidbits of American Idol so when my students ask me (their MUSIC teacher), "Did you see American Idol?", I have a clue what they are talking about. Yes, Steve from OR should get on there and see what happens!! (Unfortunately, I think there is an age limitation to late 20's??)

    I watch this dumb Degrassi teen show with my daughter so we can talk about the characters and plot together. I suppose if I were 17, it would capture my own interest more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home