Living for Christ

Friday, October 21, 2005

In Your Time Lord

Well, we had just gone to the nursing home and had a care-plan meeting for Kristin yesterday to tell them our wishes if she has another episode. We do not want to do any life-sustaining measures if it happens again. Kristin was doing well yesterday. I got a call about 5:00 pm that she had started again - high heart rate, diaphoretic etc. My husband and I went. She finally calmed down and fell asleep about 11:00. IF things run true to the other two times, today will be the biggie. We don't know what is ahead or what the Lord has planned thru all this. Please just pray that she will not have to linger and suffer indefinitley.

I have met another Christian brother who lives in FL and has his own blog. Please visit there and read his post from yesterday. He has really honored our family with this post and for that I am forever grateful.

http://www.moralscienceclub.blogspot.com/

8 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger steve said…

    I am just SO very honored to have found your blog. I am praying for you guys in this time and just know that God has it all under His control.

    I am honored to have found you because I believe that God only trusts certain people with special needs children. People that have strong faith and people who can shoulder the emotional strain and see His glory through it.

    God bless

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger steve said…

    http://jubalingen.blogspot.com/2005/08/little-child.html

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger JodiTucker said…

    Hello JoJo,
    I concur with Steve.....Special needs kids for very special parents that He has known all along could grow in Him.....For dear Kristin...Thy will de done...Jodi

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Dear JoJo -

    We're praying the Lord will give you strength and wisdom. It's been a long road for all of you. We admire your love and devotion for Kristin.

    Blessings,
    Anna

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Steve,
    I am the one who has been honored by all of you who visit my blog, encourage and pray for my family. It is so cool to have people who care, that I have never even seen or met.

    You have been a big blessing to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Jodi,
    I definitely don't feel special as a parent and I really don't think God caused Kristin to be brain-damaged. But I know He did allow it and He kept His promise to work all things for the good of those who love the Lord....

    I value the encouragement you have given so freely. Thank you so much.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Nicole,
    So good to hear from you.
    Thank you for the prayers. Hope you are feeling good and everything is going well with you and your family.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Thank you, my dear friend, Anna. All the prayers are giving us strength and endurance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home