Living for Christ

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Down To Three

Well, it's down to 3!! Anthony finally went home and the top three remain.
Don't get me wrong, Anthony is a sweet kid who has overcome alot. It has been awesome to see him achieve so much - but to me, he is just not American Idol material. I think Bo will win because he is different from any previous contestants. But my personal favorite is Vonzell. She is beautiful, talented, sweet and genuine. Carri has an amazing voice, but she just doesn't have the star quality that Vozell has. But, that's just my opinion.

I had to miss the show last night because my son had his track conference. BUT... I recorded it and tonight, a friend came over and we watched the recording of last night and then went into watching the results of tonight's show. It was so much fun to have someone to watch it with. This girl can sing good enough to be on the show herself!! Then we got to talking and getting to know each other and before we knew it - it was after 11:30. It was a good evening. It also helped me to get my rear in gear and get my house presentable. We have been so busy and on the road so much, that my house has suffered. But having Betsy over was just the motivation I needed!! :) I think I've always worked better under pressure.

Well, friends, I must close for now - morning will come early.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Nicole,
    I was so glad to hear from you. I don't have much time right now (I'm scarfing down my lunch as my customer sits with color on her hair) but I will reply more later. Looking forward to knowing you better and listening to your song. My friend is over the age requirement for AI - but she does entertain in small settings. I wish God had blessed me with the talent of singing - music is one of my biggest passions. I can escape from this world and get my focus back on the Lord. Talk to you soon. :)

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hi Nicole, I tried to listen to your song - but didn't know what to do to listen once I got to the Angelfire site. Let me know - Do I have to become a member & pay a fee? Do you watch Survivor by any chance? Also - I noticed on your blog that you are a new Christian - how did you come to know the Lord?

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said…

    Go BO!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Hey Jojo,

    Well, what do you think? I think Bo :) I had to go out last night, so I missed it. It's been kind of predictable lately. Hey, did you ever hear Nicole's song. It was great. Wow! That girl can sing!

    Anyway, thought I'd just stop by and say hi. If you give me your address, I'd like to send you one of my cds. Hey, I'll be the first to tell ya, I'm no Nicole, but..thought you'd be encouraged by the songs. They've all touched my life at one time or other along this journey as a "new creation."

    Hope your day goes well.
    Love,
    Melanie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home